Monday, February 16, 2009

My Funny Valentine

Happy late Valentine's to everyone!

It was a wonderful time at my house this Valentine's Day. It was nice for my husband & I to be off together. I love spending time with my honey. Even if he is working out in the yard or feeding the birds, I love to stand at the window & watch him. He soothes my soul.

Friday night, I had an open crop at my house. I rush in from work to get the craft room ready & when I turned the corner, I saw a pot of blooming tulips right in the middle of the table! Sitting beside it was a box of Premium Mint M&M's (if you haven't tried these, you're really missing out on some chocolatey goodness!) & a funny little card. He just doesn't do this. I usually get a card & we go out to eat. It touched my heart so much that he went outside of his box for me.

Wishing you lots of love & happiness!

2 comments:

  1. He's a keeper! What a sweet man. You are a lucky women.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes! He's definitely a keeper! I think I'd be lost without him.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete