Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pages 3 & RAIN!

Good morning, friends!!!! I am sitting in my computer room/Christmas tree room/just look outside at the birds room!!!! It has been raining for the last 4 days & I LOVE IT!!!! Everything is all wet & shiny & ready for the sun to come out so it can pop out of the ground! Our potatoes & radishes are loving this!

Here is the 3rd installment of Pages. The tags are copper-ish metal tags that I found at our local book store. They are "hanging" off of a twig I took out of our back yard. I kinda like it!


3 comments:

  1. Hey Karen, Pages just keeps getting better and better, you are really creative. Those tags are to die for, oh how I love metal embellishments.
    The nature theme is my favorite.

    Bless ya,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you,Beth! You are so sweet!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Karen, hope you are having a good week. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your "Pages". I can tell you are having fun. Keep up the awesome work.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete