Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pages 2

Well, here is the next page in the Pages journey. At the time I did my pages, I thought I only had a couple of months to work with. And knowing the calliber of my friends' artwork, I was in a panic to do something as equally AWESOME. I don't consider my work awesome by any means, but as I started doing each one, I felt more comfortable in that I was doing what made me happy & not what they would think of it. Some of these pages are not as WOW as I'd like them, but I'm pleased with the end results.

Isn't that what it's all about?




Close-up Self Image page.




Back view of Self Image page. It says, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder".




2 comments:

  1. Karen, as you reveal more and more of yourself
    (no pun intended) through your art, I am more and more surprised at who I see. You really have a gift, and yes you should flaunt it. It's so exciting to hear you say you're doing what makes You happy, and not to please others. We all need to do that. Great collage. I can't wait to see more.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Beth! It's really been a struggle to find who I am in my art. There are so many things that I love & love to do. But I will find my happy "medium"!!!

    Please keep the comments coming. Good or bad!

    ReplyDelete